- "Red John says hi."
- ―Rebecca to Sam Bosco[bron]
Rebecca's past has not been fully revealed, but some details are known. According to Patrick Jane, she had an unhappy childhood and was molested by a close relative. The molestation led to her developing a strong sense of self-loathing, which manifested itself as self-abuse and self-medication (and could well explain how she got involved with Red John). At the time of the series, she appeared to be living a normal adult life. Rebecca said in an interview that she liked all kinds of music (especially country), had a cat named Rex, and collected porcelain frogs.
Under orders from Red John, Rebecca killed Sam Bosco and two other agents so that Lisbon's team, and thus Patrick Jane, would be given the case back. Also under Red John's orders and using the alias "Agent Rojo" (Spanish for "red"), she stole the body of one of Red John's past victims and evidence which could have brought Lisbon's team closer to identifying and capturing Red John.
When Patrick Jane questioned Rebecca, she stated that she loved Red John, and he loved her. This turned out to be a deception of her later when the serial killer disposed of her to avoid being caught. After Jane had finished questioning Rebecca, she was escorted to a holding cell, and on the way there was killed by possibly Red John himself or a member of the Blake Association.
- Bosco's team (all shot to death with a silenced pistol)
- Uncertain role (helping Red John)
- Her last name remained unknown during her appearance in season two. Her surname was finally revealed in the sixth season episode "The Great Red Dragon" by FBI Agent Reede Smith when he was interviewed about the Blake Association by Jane and Lisbon.
- In the season six episode "Green Thumb", her name was seen on a fake list of Blake Association members.